Btw, if you are one of them many amazing, kind and above all ridiculously patient people who won me in an SC auction, any auction, could you please re-contact me? I’ve lost the original emails and while I know WHAT I’m doing, I no longer know who I’m doing it for… yeah, I know, I suck. I’m sorry.
This is a great site for checking out armour as a whole instead of trying to piece it together with the wardrobe: argos-soft.net/GW2/Arm…
Oh, I know the site! I’m actually really fond of the ability to piece it together :D I’ve been waiting for the ability to easily preview all armors together in whichever way I wish for a long time :D
I made a human female Ranger just for dat T3 armour. Underboob! (Unfortunately everyone else seems to have the same idea haha)
It’s so hard to find skimpy leather armor! All this covered skin is giving me a complex XD
Lol I tried to do the same, but it doesnt really work on a asura :)
Do you have a heavy armor asura? Because the gladiator/exotic version looks pretty neat. Lots of skin at least ;)
The idea that someone would judge me for shipping used to make me defensive. I used to try and explain, to justify.
But here’s the deal. The thought of Derek and Stiles (standing in here for all the couples that came before and will hopefully come after) makes me happy. They mean a lot to me, individually, but together they mean even more. The idea that they could find something worthy in each other, something to hold on to for the rest of their lives, something that makes them both better and that makes them happy, that idea gives me joy. It gives me hope.
Who are you to judge me for that? Who are you to judge that little bit of happiness in my life? Who the fuck do you think you are?
If all shipping ever does is make people happy, then damn, son, that’s still better than most things in this life. So fuck you for looking down on it.
I fucked up my theory exam.
On the other hand, at least I still have a chance to do better in the practical portion.
I’m starting to get real panicky about the exam tomorrow.
Shaking, shortness of breath, dizziness.
Is there anyone who’d like to tell me a story about Stiles and Derek and things working out okay?
Did you know men outnumber women in world population?
You know, I’m fairly fond of the Marvel cinematic universe. I have not seen all of the movies though and I have little to no interest in Winter Soldier.
Bucky Barnes bores me. And I don’t care one way or another about Sebastian Stan.
But I’m happy you guys are happy.
Here’s the thing. BiteCon is coming up and Jeff Davis is going to be there. I don’t actually know much of the specifics but if there is a panel with audience questions, I will pay anyone
$20my soul if they ask one of these questions:
- Why did you stop writing Stiles and Derek scenes? And will this development continue in season 4?
- With all this romance randomly popping up with little to no plot relevance, why does Sterek and only Sterek have to fit the plot?
- If Stiles is definitely straight and the scene with Caitlin meant nothing, would you consider previous statements and scenes implying bisexuality to be queerbaiting?
- What’s really stopping you from giving the romantic potential of Sterek a chance on screen?
- Considering your familiarity with mental health, do you think it was a good choice to portray Eichen House the way you have and do you ever wonder if you helped villify mental health institutions to the detriment of your audience?
- There has been a huge spike in unsafe sex/sexual activity with questionable consent and under traumatic circumstances in season 3, often framed as romantic. What are we supposed to take away from that?
Does anyone know if there is a signing? Because if so, I’d like for someone who intends to go there to contact me.